[ExI] The "real" world

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 07:49:44 UTC 2010

Facebook and other online venues are part of our reality and,
therefore, are as "real" as bricks and mortar. I don't know what
reality is but, perhaps, reality is what we choose to pay attention
to. In this sense, Facebook is more "real" than bricks. I am unable to
understand why so many people play Farmville but, if they do, there is
certainly a reason, and a very valid one from their point of view.