[ExI] The "real" world

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 24 04:41:43 UTC 2010

> > Suppose that a special diet would halt the process of aging
> and allow
> > those who practice this restricted diet to literally live forever
> > (barring physical injuries that induce a state of death) - what
> > percentage of the world's population either could afford it or have
> > the discipline to practice it unerringly?

Actually the way this question is worded makes it too easy.  If any diet
could halt the aging process, I for one would do aaaaaanything it takes,
anything, to make that happen, even up to and including complete celebacy.
Ooooh my, that would be painful to give up that one, but to halt aging, even
that is a deal.