[ExI] Don't be evil

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 24 07:35:12 UTC 2010

On Mar 23, 2010, Thirdeye Of Eris wrote:

> Jesus Christ! What are you trying to do, start a flame war?

I have been on this list for about 15 years and I have always enjoyed flame wars, perhaps because at least up to now I have always won them. But maybe now is the time to change the status quo, maybe now somebody can beat me. So tell me Mr. Thirdeye Of Eris, what is the error or my ways, what new profound ideas do you have to replace the ones I perviously erroneously held? Use your brilliance to show the world how stupid my ideas actually are! Come on, the world is waiting!

 John K Clark