[ExI] New Improved Turing Test was: Subject: The answer to tireless stupidity

Omar Rahman rahmans at me.com
Thu Nov 4 10:20:57 UTC 2010

Spkie,

This is brilliant.  You've just set up the scenario for a new and improved Turing test. Why improved? It basically fulfills the Turing test....but potentially serves a reproductive purpose thereby influencing evolution. Well done sir!

Regards,

Omar Rahman

P.S.	 Time to think up some super sexy code to attract post-singularity mates!