[ExI] reverse aging

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 01:22:14 UTC 2010

My understanding is that to do the same in humans (much easier said
than done) would make the test subjects very vulnerable to cancers.
But some researchers actually contend that is not true.

And how many years do you think we are away from a *successful*
treatment being developed?  I say this because at least in theory, if
this is perfected, we have firmly landed our feet on the launching pad
of longevity escape velocity!  : )

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=telomerase-reverses-aging

John