[ExI] reverse aging

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 21:34:13 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

Aside from valid cancer concerns, I would like to stress that the scientists in
the Nature paper did not reverse normal aging in mice. Instead what they did
was first cause premature aging in mice by taking away telomerase. Then they
reversed the premature aging that they caused by putting telomerase back.
Therefore they would not, for example, qualify for the Methuselah Mouse Prize.