[ExI] Suzanne Gildert on Thinking about the hardware of thinking: Can disruptive technologies help us achieve uploading?, Teleplace, 28th November 2010, 10am PST

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Nov 30 03:19:25 UTC 2010

Great talk and thank you Giulio.  I'm glad that my questions were addressed
by Suzanne since no one on the Extropy or Humanity+ list seemed to care.
Suzanne did a great job and she is a lot of fun!

Natasha Vita-More

Association Discussion List; Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies;
transumanisti at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ExI] Suzanne Gildert on Thinking about the hardware of
thinking: Can disruptive technologies help us achieve uploading?, Teleplace,
28th November 2010, 10am PST

VIDEO - Suzanne Gildert on Thinking about the hardware of thinking in
Teleplace

http://telexlr8.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/suzanne-gildert-on-thinking-about-t