[ExI] Top N things I might like to be. (repost)

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 1 03:45:59 UTC 2010

I don't know what happened, my local software says I sent this last
night (to exi-chat), but it hasn't reflected back or been recorded in
the list archives. Possible moderator action? Re-sending and
cross-posting to an unmoderated list.

[Place standard intro here].

1. The Bad Wolf. Not just the curves, being able to destroy your
enemies, protect your allies, and re-align the entire time-space
continuum at a whim... NICE. Probably isn't possible.

2a (tie) Alternate physicality the crazy side of my mind has been
obsessed with for many long years. -- Someone once called the idea a
"gestalt being", basically a bunch of fairly humanoid beings merged
together either completely or as you please. Semi-independent
consciousness, really weirds out the sane side of my mind, never the
less tied for #2.

2b (tie) Absurd hedonistic body #5. (includes all features of 3.)

3. Nano-cyborg body, complete head-toe/skin-marrow re-design, still
basically humanoid. Includes seamless integration with the very best
cybernetics anyone could possibly dream up, and able to morph into
either #2 option at will. (first sane entry on this list).

4. Still basically human but life-extended to have more time to work on #3.

5. Human and thankful he was able to avoid the brain-control chip that
the government looks like it's getting ready to force on everybody come
ten to fifteen years.. =(

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.