[ExI] Transhumanist Declaration

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Oct 9 17:10:10 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Natasha Vita-More
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Transhumanist Declaration
>
> ... Kathryn Aegis, Lee Daniel Crocker, Darren Reynolds...

Lee Daniel Crocker!  Where the heck has he been hiding for the last ten
years?  I really miss that guy.  I remember him making the funniest comments
(at I think Extro4, mighta been 3) that got us laughing so hard we couldn't
even eat our food without the risk of it spewing from our noses.  It was a
hoot!  And he wasn't even trying to be funny, wasn't cutting up.  Rather he
was just expressing what the world looked like peering out the eyes of the
unique Lee Daniel Crocker.

If anyone is buddies with Lee Daniel, do invite him warmly to drop in, just
to say hi, and we miss his input, etc.