[ExI] Transhumanist Declaration

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Oct 10 01:57:27 UTC 2010

Interesting. Thank you. I don't think this currently counts as a reliable
source because there is no date in the reference and the referential link
does not mirror the document's reference.  It was probably authentic before
the reference material on the link's website was removed.

I am not familiar with Nick's history.  I am not sure if he did enough
research on modern transhumanism.  I do think his account of the historical
influences on transhumanism in wider, philosophical perspective is rich and
meaningful.  Riley Jones and Russell Blackford also have substantial
histories.

Best,
Natasha

Natasha Vita-More