[ExI] Towards a new transhumanist movement.

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Oct 14 16:53:41 UTC 2010

I will repeat what has already been stated: no knowledgeable transhumanist
would argue that everyone should be uploaded against their will.

A human being must have control over his/her right of body, brain and mind
and no one should coerce any human to evolve/morph/upload.

Anyone who says otherwise is not a prominent transhumanist (caveat: or has
an alternative perspective which does not coerce anyone to do anything they
do not want to do.)

Natasha Vita-More