[ExI] Psi in a major science journal, J. Personality and Social Psychology

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Oct 20 18:18:36 UTC 2010

On Behalf Of Isabelle Hakala

	>...The funny thing is I totally believe in psi... I simply have
doubts that someone has figured out how to prove it exists, without cheating
somehow (which negates the proof).

	-Isabelle...

Interesting take Isabelle.  Quantum mechanics has features like your notion:
phenomena that cannot be measured directly without significantly altering
that which is being measured.  I can't even ponder QM without getting
completely mind boggled.  I don't understand it, nor why god would be such a
bastard as to set it up that way, assuming she had any choice in the matter.