[ExI] Psi in a major science journal, J. Personality and Social Psychology

Isabelle Hakala ismirth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:08:59 UTC 2010

So... if I chose numbers for a lottery ticket... and then after the numbers
are drawn I memorized the numbers, then that should mean that I would have
written down the correct ones, and thus have WON the lottery the night
before? I guess that means that if I didn't win, I would not need to
memorize them:) But what if AFTER winning I decided not to bother memorizing
them?  :P

"I'm just saying'..."

The funny thing is I totally believe in psi... I simply have doubts that
someone has figured out how to prove it exists, without cheating somehow
(which negates the proof).

-Isabelle
Isabelle Hakala
"Any person who says 'it can't be done' shouldn't be interrupting the people
getting it done."
"Do every single thing in life with love in your heart."