[ExI] Psi in a major science journal, J. Personality and Social Psychology

Isabelle Hakala ismirth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:30:21 UTC 2010

Dear Snarky Damien,

I *did* read the paper, at least through the end of the first experiment,
and honestly, unless they post the CODE for the program, there is no way to
know if there is a cheat involved. I didn't have time to read the entire 65
page document, but after the first experiment I was pretty much done. Since
the program chooses the placement of the picture AFTER the person inputs
where they feel it will be, that could be RIFE for cheating.

Isabelle Hakala
"Any person who says 'it can't be done' shouldn't be interrupting the people
getting it done."
"Do every single thing in life with love in your heart."