[ExI] Meta was Psi in a major science journal.

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 09:39:12 UTC 2010

Giulio wrote:
>This is a science topic, not a holy war. If psi exists, sooner or later science will ?>explain it.

Giulio, since you did mention holy war, I will say that the only way
to settle this argument between Damien and John is through trial by
combat!  ; )  But though Damien may look the fragile academic, his
Aussie ancestry is that of killers, rebels, and general troublemakers,
and so John had better watch out! lol

But seriously, to me (and I believe most people) it is a matter of
"basic courtesy" to read a paper that is the core focus of a
discussion thread argument.  John, you are being rude to Damien, and
just plain obstinate in general by not reading the document.  And I
think in a dysfunctional way you enjoy the negative attention!
Sheesh!!!

The two of you should be forced to share a small apartment for a
month, as part of a reality television program...

John