[ExI] Meat to grind: Singularity.

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 01:26:11 UTC 2010

2010/10/23 Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
> This game is both interesting and deeply flawed. I was wondering if some
> of the ppl on this list would be interested in hacking it a little and
> then showing us what they could come up with.

I don't know how flawed you think it is. A lot of people in the
singularity community have put time into the game and its development,
though, so it's not exactly something being developed in isolation.
For instance, there's a number of players of the game over at SIAI.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507