[ExI] No link between original and copy? Denied!

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Oct 28 21:18:29 UTC 2010

> If you insist on using your above phrasing to describe this case (You
> said "[I have forced the uploaders] to argue that no link of any kind
> exists between the original an the copy") then you are obliged to ALSO
> agree that there is no link of any kind between the you of now and the
> you of a few seconds from now.

WTF?

Now I'm [making the mistake of] responding to this lame post, in a few
minutes I'm going to be on the phone with the company that owes me a
$4500 electric motor since Sept 1, then I'm might be sharing a lightbulb
joke with the list after I finish reading a bunch of other lame posts...
Nobody can say that any of those activities will be carried out by a
different person. (though someone else might come up with a lightbulb
joke). Each interval of time can be subdivided down to 10^-18 seconds or
so. At none of those trillions upon trillions of instants of time could
I be said to not exist. Nor will there be any other conceivable
discontinuity between my states as nothing has stopped, nothing has been
restarted, nothing is outside of the light-cone of where it could have
been. The connection between myself and myself a second ago and a second
hence is perfect and unbreakable. Furthermore I have both my memory and
my (weak) precognitive sense forming a direct link.

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.