[ExI] Let's play What If.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 29 17:46:11 UTC 2010

On Oct 29, 2010, at 1:24 PM, Damien Broderick wrote:

> Why would I be nervous? I'd feel sick with disgust at my psychotic captors and sorrow for my poor duplicate, though.

So the one thing the duplication process cannot duplicate is your soul, thus your soul will always stick to the original (even though none of the atoms are original), and your soul will not go to the copy so you NEVER identify with the copy; even though the copy most certainly identifies with you. I disagree, I don't believe in the soul.

 John K Clark