[ExI] Privacy vs the future

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 9 04:13:14 UTC 2010

--- On Wed, 9/8/10, police dept <policedepts at gmail.com> wrote:

>... We optimists are the last to know. Decades before the '80s researchers were predicting something along the lines of HIV. Decades ago it was known that the cost per pound to send vehicles into space was prohibitive. Etc...

Hi Police Dept!  Welcome to Exi-chat.  I haven't seen your posts here before.  Do feel free to volunteer any public info you want about yourself, or not.

That being said, I must make the following comment reluctantly.  Getting a message labeled "police dept" kinda wigs me out just a little.  And this is *me* talking, the same guy who watched the June 1977 Tampa Led Zeppelin riot from the upper bleachers and cheered for the cops.

{8^D