[ExI] papal paradox

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 04:47:48 UTC 2010

On 9/18/10, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Six men were arrested during the pope's visit to Britain.
>
> Strangly enough, the pope wasn't one of them.

Power has it's privileges...  I admit it's amazing that anyone could
be proven to protect pedophiles over and over again (and on a global
scale!) and yet still be walking around a free man! LOL  I think this
pope had pedophilia confused with bad habits like smoking and drinking
too much...  But then I suspect this problem has been entrenched
within the Church for many centuries and was merely seen as an
"unfortunate evil" to be hidden.  I want to see the pope after this
one have a Russian Commissar's attitude toward the problem!

John