[ExI] papal paradox

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 21 19:58:56 UTC 2010

On Sep 20, 2010, at 12:47 AM, John Grigg wrote:

> I admit it's amazing that anyone could
> be proven to protect pedophiles over and over again (and on a global
> scale!) and yet still be walking around a free man! LOL  I think this
> pope had pedophilia confused with bad habits like smoking and drinking

Apparently molesting little boys wasn't enough, the news just broke the the 2 top officials at the Vatican Bank were arrested by Italian authorities for money laundering. They also confiscated 30 million dollars in dirty money. The Pope appointed the 2 guys last year, they were supposed to clean up the bank and improve its less than sterling reputation. It didn't work.

  John K Clark