[ExI] End of time?

scerir scerir at libero.it
Wed Sep 29 20:12:06 UTC 2010

Spike writes:
I know that I can't tell a real inflation model paper from a fake one.
So I am one of the sixth graders as well, just a more humble one.

--------------------------------

There is a joke, rather a webpage for physicists who really think
that >> 50% of the published papers are crazy, or not even wrong,
or written by possible clones of Alan Sokal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
http://www.newbernsj.com/articles/fool-88760-years-.html
http://physicsandphysicists.blogspot.com/2010/07/another-sokal-hoax.html

for the records Alan Sokal is also a real physicist
http://arxiv.org/find/cond-mat/1/au:+Sokal_A/0/1/0/all/0/1

So, the "snarXiv" is essentially a random generator of crazy
'theoretical' papers, so crazy and so well written that it is not so
easy to guess whether they are ......
http://snarxiv.org/
the generator engine http://davidsd.org/2010/03/the-snarxiv/