[ExI] End of time?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:01:57 UTC 2010

>I have been looking to break into high
>school level science teaching myself, but the barriers are nearly impossible
>or going into teaching as a geezer.  For starters the California public
>schools are in dire straits, with nowhere to go but down, steeply.

Spike, considering your considerable life experience as an aerospace
engineer, the very fact the California educational establishment balks
at enlisting you as a teacher is strong evidence of their total
stupidity.  And science teachers are more precious than rubies because
many folks with such skills go into far better paying professions!

John  : (