[ExI] kurzweil movie

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:16:26 UTC 2011

Max More wrote:
The shots of Ray, Shatner, and me (Natasha was also nearby) were taken at
the reception after Shatner's very entertaining and remarkably well-informed
talk at the Chicago TransVision conference in 2007. (If it's online and you
haven't seen it, I recommend watching it.)

Anders Sandberg replied:
I recognized it, and was pretty amused by knowing that I was indirectly in
the movie, only visible in reflections in wine glasses and chandeliers :-)

Anders, this is in itself reflective of how you seem to desire a
relatively low profile within your professonal and personal life!  What
would Freud, Rogers, or Jung have to say?

John  : )