[ExI] PaleoCRON?

Jones Murphy morphy at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Apr 26 19:46:47 UTC 2011

For those prone to type II diabetes(by far the most common type), the
blood sugar benefits of CR prevent and/or cure their diabetes entirely
if CR onset is early enough. That's worth a couple of decades. Similar
is true for those prone to cardiovascular disease. Those are two big
groups, accounting for about half of all deaths between them.