[ExI] Efficiency of algorithmic trading

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:14:11 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
> ### It's more than that - the laws themselves are written in order to
> allow transfer of resources to those in power, so no matter how
> outrageous their actions are, there is nothing to prosecute. If you
> want to fix your bank, you need to start with abolishing the
> bureaucrats collectively running it from DC, Whitehall, or Brussels.
>
> In other words, it won't happen.

So without government you think the criminal bankers will reform themselves?
Or would they become even more lawless and become like the Mafia?

The country needs a few like Eliot Ness to enforce the laws, that's all.

(But I'm glad to see that you realize that shouting about abolishing
government is a waste of breath).

BillK