[ExI] Captchas

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 13 13:51:21 UTC 2011

On Sat, 8/13/11, David Lubkin <lubkin at unreasonable.com> wrote:

"Then I guess I won't be hiring you. Also for SHOUTING and for misquoting me (I said "very different," not "very important," which has a very different meaning)."

OK, so the meanings of the two words are VERY different but not VERY important; nevertheless I am a little surprised that despite this large difference nobody, including you, is able to come right out and say exactly (or even approximately) what that NOT very important difference is.

And by the way, I have no plans on hiring you either, and I would rather piss on a spark plug than work for you.

 John K Clark