[ExI] The new Century

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:58:21 UTC 2011

Sounds pretty good.  I especially admire your ideas about the number of
members needed--of my few found enlighteneds, almost all think a movement
can flourish from a cabal of something like under ten people.  Impossible.

Do you live in the states?  You write American but date European, I assume
it is just the h+ perfectionism though.  I would like to meet in the
physical world.  It is good to find more links in this jewelled net braided
gold...