[ExI] ai class at stanford

G. Livick glivick at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 20 02:52:21 UTC 2011

I suspect I already know all there is to know on this subject, but I'll
log in just to see if anything has changed since my last major
breakthrough :-).  It will be interesting to observe if this class takes
us outside the world of sensor fusion and fuzzy algorithms.  Maybe a new
feature will be introduced, something like human-like_abstraction.h.

Thanks for the referral, Spike!