[ExI] ai class at stanford

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 02:54:44 UTC 2011

I'm signed up, an extro study group for this would be *awesome*.

btw, have a look at Google+ as an adjunct to this; the Hangouts
feature would be brilliant. Hangouts is where you can have up to 10
people in a group video chat at once, really easy to kick off. That'd
be amazing for a study group.

(And, btw, you can now kick off Hangouts from youtube vids, and all
watch a vid together. Serious potential in the study space there!)