[ExI] wikihow.com, was, RE: free lisp textbook, was:

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:25:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:46 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Question please: what if I write the article, then some silly prole fails to
> follow the instructions right, and makes some mistake that causes a fatal
> rear wheel lockup?

Caveat emptor, just like it's always been.  Your advice is worth what they
paid for it.

In particular, you have no liability for them doing something other than what
you said.  If they followed the instructions wrong - well, if they had no
instructions, might they not have screwed it up the same anyway?  Having
the information out there will probably do more good than harm, and that's
all you can judge the worth of some actions by.