[ExI] Discontent with the path physics is taking

G. Livick glivick at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 28 22:25:39 UTC 2011

If the outcome of research is altered from what it was, then fruitful
research on that topic stops right there.   New research builds on what
came before.  If what came before wasn't valid, then additional research
cannot extend it.  Governments can stop funding research they don't
like, or spin the politics around research that undercuts their basic
platform, but they can alter the actual result of research just once.
It will work for awhile, but the scientific community will not be fooled
by it, and will shortly reveal the scam, or reproduce the work and
publish the proper results independently.

FutureMan