[ExI] Yes, I have experience re: retrocausal writing

J. Stanton js_exi at gnolls.org
Thu Dec 1 19:58:33 UTC 2011

> The Avantguardian wrote:
>
> any instances where a piece of writing be it a novel, academic
> paper, or what have you simply seemed to write itself? When this
> occurs did you ever get the sense that the finished work was using
> you as a means to bring it into being?

Yes.  It was a strange and wonderful experience -- intense to the point
of being physically and mentally draining.  As I said once:

"The Gnoll Credo is Gryka's book: I just wrote it down.

She is absolutely real, and I'm the only one who knows her story.  I had
to tell it as best I could, so that others could know at least a small
part of the joy, pain, and wonder I felt -- and the knowledge I gained
-- from knowing her."

http://www.thegnollcredo.com

I believe I've succeeded.  Reader reactions: "It has shocked me and
moved me and infected my dreams," "Like an epiphany from a deep
meditative experience," "Compare it to the great works of
anthropologists Jane Goodall and Jared Diamond to see its true
importance," and "The book was awesome. I cringed, I laughed, I even
shed some tears."

http://www.thegnollcredo.com/reviews/

JS
http://www.gnolls.org