[ExI] Life began with a planetary mega-organism?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 13:52:33 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

FWIW, I have figured out that for any really involved research project it is often cheaper to enroll in some easy class at a nearby university and get free library access then pay for all the articles involved in your research. I mean $200 for an art appreciation class for one semester can easily net you over a thousand dollars of journal articles.

Stuart LaForge

“Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." -Clay Shirky