[ExI] Life began with a planetary mega-organism?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Dec 2 10:40:57 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 11:43:32PM -0700, Kelly Anderson wrote:

> So where do I go to get the best current thinking on the subject.

The usual staples like Nature and Science Magazine are pretty
scarce on OoL articles, so I would ask Google (Scholar?) for
origin of life and journal or somesuch combination of search
terms, and drill down to the major peer reviewed journals of the field.
Most of them won't be open access and subscriptions will be
pricey, so the easiest way to find them would be your local
university library (or some pirate resources out there, shiver
me timbers).