[ExI] commentary by one of ours

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:38:20 UTC 2011

2011/12/3 spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ** **

> I have noted the musician counterparts who are direct marketing their
> products through YouTube.  I accidentally stumbled across the marvelous new
> talent Kina Grannis that way.  It isn’t clear to me how a new author could
> get material into the mainstream that way.****
>

>  Actually, authors and publishers are starting to use Youtube to promote,
with something called book trailers. At the risk of being accused of self
promotion, here is one my publisher did of my second novel. It was their
 first animated trailer. I'm not sure it actually sold any books, but I
thought it was neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GwGQVHPjrc

** **

>  ****
>
> ** **
>
>  ****

Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own
blood.

<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedrichn159245.html>
Friedrich Nietzsche<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedrichn159245.html>