[ExI] FW: Larry King wants to be cryopreserved

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 10 00:49:41 UTC 2011

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Darren Greer
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 8:24 AM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] FW: Larry King wants to be cryopreserved

2011/12/9 spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

Darren, is your book available as a PDF download to the computer?  I am a
primitive savage who still has no kindle or whatever the kids have these
days.  I will likely get one if you have a recommendation.

Spike: The kindle edition is available on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Still-Life-with-June-ebook/dp/B0053DLIF0. No pdf that
I am aware of, for sale or for pirate. My advice is to order a second-hand
copy from Amazon for peanuts. If you look at the U.S. edition (St. Martin's
Press -- it has an upside down dude on the cover) there is one there for
fifty cents, though if I can find the seller, he's a dead man. :) Darren

 OK thanks.  I hadn't thought of that, surprisingly, since I recently bought
the AI textbook for a few bucks on Amazon.

I think I am going to break down and get a kindle or an ebook reader of some
sort.  spike