[ExI] Ebooks Formats and ebook readers

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 10 01:55:19 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of F. C. Moulton

>...I should have added that the ereader I currently use is an Aluratek...As
I said I do not recommend the Kindle.  The Nook Tablet and the new Kobo
units both look promising...It looks like much of the dedicated ereader only
market is being replaced by tablets and smartphones with the higher end
ereaders becoming Android tablets and thus disrupting the tablet
market...Fred

Fred, I know you well enough to know you research stuff carefully and are
informed.  Since I am not all that interested in the details of this, I will
just Koresh off of you, and get a Nook or Kobo.