[ExI] Organizations to "Speed Up" Creation of AGI?

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 26 21:49:06 UTC 2011

AGI? Why would anyone want to speed up Adjusted Gross Income? But maybe I misunderstand, perhaps it's the interests of the American Geological Institute you want to advance, or maybe you have stock in Analytical Graphics Incorporated, or maybe you want to learn a new trade at the American Gunsmithing Institute. Personally I'm more interested in AI, the acronym means "Artificial Intelligence", just like in the movie that millions of people saw and understood.

  John K Clark