[ExI] Book- "It's OK to Die"

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue Dec 27 15:14:56 UTC 2011

> I am happy to announce that Kris and I are authors of the new book
> It's OK to Die, available for purchase at our website
>
> www.oktodie.com
>
> The book is filled with graphic stories from the ER illustrating how
> most Americans are unpreppared for the one that will happen to us all:
> death.
(snip)

Thank you, John Grigg.  After watching two grandparents go out slowly of massive
strokes - being kept for months on machines, to no purspose, this material is of
interest.

If one does not arrange beforehand for suspension, then OK to Die is needed.

The End of This Life conversation must take place while we're still "with it" enough
to be listened to by our family and doctor. And then whoever the designated decision
maker is must be able to stand firm against all emotional backsliding by themselves
or other family members and smoke-screening or false-hope-raising by medical people.
This goes for Alcor folks too.

Some people are hard to talk with on this subject.  Like the ones who refuse to make
a Will because it indicates they may die.... :*

Regards,
MB