[ExI] Book- "It's OK to Die"

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 16:04:16 UTC 2011

On 27 December 2011 16:14, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
> If one does not arrange beforehand for suspension, then OK to Die is needed.

Of course it is OK to die.

Including if you are in perfect health, and/or you enyoy an indefinite
lifespan, and/or when you could easily obtain suspension and later
resurrection.

The real issue is about freedom - doing it when you like, or... dying
in the attempt.

The reason why I do not buying for one second into preaches for
"resigned", "peaceful" passing-off is the same why I strongly oppose
the similarr preaches, often coming from the same quarters, on the
allegedly sinful nature of suicide or euthanasia or against their
legalisation.

--
Stefano Vaj