[ExI] Watson On Jeopardy.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 17 14:23:48 UTC 2011

On Feb 16, 2011, at 3:03 PM, Richard Loosemore wrote:

>> So I repeat my previous request, please tell us all about the wonderful AI program that you have written that does things even more intelligently than Watson.
>
> Done:  read my papers.

I'm not asking for more endless philosophy, I'm asking for programs. I'm asking you to tell us what you have taught a computer to do that caused it to behave anywhere near as intelligently as Watson; a program you claim to have contempt for as well as for its creators. But to be honest I can't help but wonder if contempt is the right word and if there might be a better one.

  John K Clark