[ExI] Time magazine cover story on the singularity

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:33:25 UTC 2011

>it was a jolt to see all that in something as mainstream as Time
magazine.  <

This may be terribly cynical of me, but I worry when any idea goes
mainstream. I always think the media, the moguls and the Wal-marts will try
and spin it enough to make a buck off it.

Although how you would make money off the singularity I don't know. How
about a T-Shirt that says "The Singularity is coming. Get implants!"

d.

2011/2/18 spike <spike66 at att.net>

> Even after all the singularity talk that we have had here for years, it was
> a jolt to see all that in something as mainstream as Time magazine.  It will
> be interesting to see the letters to the editor on this one.
>

> spike

*There is no history, only biography.*
*
*