[ExI] Happy Birthday Extropy Email List

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Feb 22 15:37:58 UTC 2011

Thanks Max.  I agree.

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More

  _____

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Max More
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 11:37 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] Original list Was: Re: Call To Libertarians

Yes, it's a pain in the butt in terms of promulgating those brilliant and
stimulating early posts, but we absolutely will continue to abide by the
conditions agreed to two decades ago. I am NEVER going to set aside the
agreement of that time in favor of satisfying today's (perfectly natural)
desire to see the earliest posting to the older transhumanist email list
(and one of the very earliest email lists of all).

If the early archives are never generally available because of this, then so
be it. However, it may be that most of that early material might eventually
become available with the consent of the authors.

*** Writers from the early 1990s: If you agree to allow all of your postings
to the original Extropians email list to be publically available, please let
me (and the world -- or at least the Extropians-Chat email list) know.

--- Max