[ExI] META: Overposting (psychology of morals)

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 12:58:22 UTC 2011

Thanks Anders, this is really relevant.

I think freedom should be an independent "sacred" value, separate from
the the fairness foundation (otherwise the model says that
libertarians = liberals). Let's call it 6.

Then my own position is something like:
1, 2 and 6 are very important values.
I don't really care for 3, 4 and 5
I prefer calling 1, 2 and 6 "very important" instead of "sacred",
because I prefer not holding anything sacred and considering
everything as open to discussion.