[ExI] Wizard Calculating Device

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:44:20 UTC 2011

Darren wrote:  >Rubik's cube contests were the first "sport" I was actually
any good at. <

Damn. I just remembered something. That was also the first book I ever
wrote. I wrote a manual on how to solve it. I can't believe that completely
slipped my mind for all these years. I got my buddy Donald to type it up for
me and sold it to my friends for fifty cents a copy. They said later it was
completely incomprehensible. :) But I had diagrams and everything, which I
drew in by hand on the typed master copy. Cool, to get that memory back.

Darren