[ExI] energy catalyzer

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:29:28 UTC 2011

>On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:22 PM, scerir <scerir at alice.it> wrote:

> apparently, a very strange phenomenon
> http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/
>
> there is a paper here
>
> http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/files/Levi%20and%20Bianchini%20Reports.pdf
> <

Thanks to my physics, chemistry and math courses and I can actually now
understand some of this stuff. Not much of it, but some.  Six months ago, if
you had asked me what Avagadro's number was, I might have said something to
do with a high yield of vegetables in the fall. :) Speaking of which, I was
sent a paper on non-Pythagorean music theory called the Harmonic Matrix
Theory that I'm interested in. A friend is performing a piece based on this
theory (that he developed) at the New Music Festival in Canada this week. I
told him I would look at his paper, written for the international computer
music symposium next year in London, and show it around. But it's too much
for me. I don't have the music knowledge or the math skills to be able to
decipher it. Any music theory/math gurus in here who might like to take a
look and give feedback? It's a short paper -- 1000 wds. I'm curious as to
how the theory stands up to heavy math scrutiny. Because it's a brand new
theory it hasn't yet been written about, and has only been once presented at
Columbia University and somewhere in Italy. I can't simply look it up on
Wikipedia. Think of it as a contribution to the ever-shrinking divide
between science and art.  I'll send it via direct e-mail if there are any
takers.

Darren

*"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard everyone would do it. The
'hard' is what makes it great."*
*
*
*--A League of Their Own