[ExI] Social right to have a living

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 07:13:41 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 3:02 AM, Samantha Atkins  wrote:
<snip>
> I can't protect idiots from their idiocy and I refuse to bind free and
> honest people to attempt to do so.

But that is the whole point of humans living together in society.

Society is not just designed to make a nice life for the top 10%.
Half the population is below average intelligence and apart from IQ,
many have other disabilities that make life very difficult for them.

A caring society should help them automatically as part of the system.

Besides, if you banish them, who is going to do all the low-level jobs
that keep society running?

BillK