[ExI] rugged individualists

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 13:47:53 UTC 2011

Some libertarian anarchists have made the case that anyone who can should take whatever they can get from the government -- on the view that this both takes resources away from the government AND it's also stolen goods, so stealing from a thief is not morally wrong. I believe Walter Block takes this position.

Regards,

Dan