[ExI] Libertarianism wins again...

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 15:00:52 UTC 2011

I think the bigger problem here is seeing freedom as chaotic. With that in mind, the only alternative is between chaos -- presumably, for Will, you cells all sliding off in different directions -- or order -- presumably, everything under control, calm, organized. One might look better at societies rather than organisms. Societies where people are allowed maximal freedom tend to actually function much better than those with minimal freedom. The latter tend to be brittle and folks living in them often see each other as potential predators or prey. One need only think of North Korea.

Regards,

Dan